In light of all the health news regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are postponing the RPAC: A Toast to Spring event originally scheduled for Thursday, March 19th. Additionally, continuing education classes and lunch and learn seminars have also been postponed for the month of March. An email with new dates will be going out separately to the membership.
The association is continuously monitoring the effects of the Coronavirus and is looking at alternative ways to continue to move forward with day-to-day operations. The safety of our members, partners, and staff is our top priority. Please know that we are working hard to ensure as little disruption as possible.
As a reminders, please refer to the Center of Disease Control and the World Health Organization websites for information on what steps to take to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Below are some friendly recommendation for all members:
- If you are feeling sick/under the weather; seek professional medical attention.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- For more tips and information, please read NAR's Coronavirus: A Guide for Realtors